Hotel Pest Control
One of the worst problems a business in the hospitality industry can have is a pest problem. Not only do pests pose unique health and safety risks for staff and guests, but your business’ reputation could also be in serious trouble. If your hotel, motel, bed and breakfast, or other lodging facility has a bug or rodent infestation, Command Pest Control can help! Our professional exterminators have extensive training and with our team’s expertise and specialized equipment, we can quickly identify and get rid of pests in your hotel in no time.
Since 1995, we have been providing the Arkansas hospitality industry with exceptional products and services. From seasonal treatments for common pests to targeted extermination, Command Pest Control has you covered. Contact us today for effective pest control solutions for your hotel.
Pest Control Services in Hotels
Guests expect their rooms to be clean, comfortable, and most importantly pest-free! But without comprehensive pest control services, hotel rooms are vulnerable to various types of pests. If you have a pest infestation, it is vital to contact a professional pest control company as soon as possible.
The experienced team at Command Pest Control can handle any size infestation. Hospitality business owners, managers, and workers throughout Arkansas count on our expertise to help keep their environments pest-free. Our exterminators can diagnose your pest issue and determine which technique will work best for your lodging facility.
Our comprehensive pest control services include:
- Bed bug treatment for hotels – One of the most common pests for all hospitality lodging is the pesky bed bug. They can make their way into your hotel by attaching themselves to clothing, luggage, furniture, boxes, and bedding. Bed bugs need to be dealt with right away, as they can cause itchy welts and rashes, skin irritation at the site of the bite, sweating, watery eyes, abdominal pain, and lethargy.
- Rodent control for hotels – Other pests that cause significant problems for hotels and motels are rodents. In search of food, water, and shelter, mice and rats may squeeze their way in through drainage pipes or holes and cracks in your building’s exterior. Once inside, they start to breed which will result in a full infestation very fast. Mice and rats’ constant chewing can wreak havoc on a building’s structure but they also carry dangerous bacteria that can put your staff and guests at risk for allergies and infection.
- Roach treatment for hotels – Cockroaches can slip through doors, windows, and cracks in your hotel or be brought in on your unsuspecting guests’ clothes and luggage. Cockroaches are known to transport pathogens that can cause serious illnesses and health complications for anyone exposed to them. They also harbor certain allergens within their feces, saliva, and body parts that can trigger allergic reactions.
- Ant control for hotels – Some species of ants can become aggressive and bite or sting humans and pets while others can spread diseases or cause a serious allergic reaction. Once ants find a food source, they lay down an invisible trail that other ants can sense and follow to keep coming back to get more food for their colony.
- Mosquito control for hotels – Helping your guests feel comfortable during their stay means you also need to control pests around your outdoor areas. While mosquitoes may seem like just a pesky nuisance, they can expose people to diseases like the Zika virus, West Nile virus, and more.
- Flea control for hotels – Fleas can be brought into your hotel by guests and their pets. Fleas are a serious problem because they can potentially infect people and pets with the germs that cause flea-borne typhus, bubonic plague, tularemia, cat-scratch disease, and tapeworms, among other harmful diseases.
- Tick control for hotels – Ticks are also likely to be brought into your building by guests and their pets. Ticks feed on a variety of hosts and can carry and transmit a wide range of diseases that can make people and pets very ill, such as Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever and Lyme Disease, among others.
- Termite treatment for hotels – Termites feed on wood foundations and can cause thousands of dollars worth of damage to your hotel, motel, or bed and breakfast. The key to preventing termite damage is to detect an infestation as early as possible.
With our pest control services, we can help you take back control of your building as soon as possible so you can get back to focusing on serving your guests. Our exterminators not only work to quickly eliminate pests, but we also help educate your staff on good practices of maintenance and sanitation to avoid future infestations.
Hotel Exterminators in Arkansas
Command Pest Control can help safely eliminate pests from your hotel, motel, or bed and breakfast. With our advanced treatments, those unwanted pests will be gone in no time, and stay gone! For the best pest control services in Arkansas, contact us today!