Pest and Termite Technicians
$31,000 to $52,000 a year (depending on experience, annual salary can exceed this range)
Technicians at Command Pest Control are responsible for protecting our customers’ properties by providing environmentally responsible pest and termite treatments using state-of-the-art technology, products, and equipment. Armed with the latest industry knowledge about pest and termite care and a desire to please customers, our Technicians also have the opportunity to diagnose and resolve a variety of pest, termite, and rodent problems for our customers.
If you’re committed, dependable, and want to join an organization you can be proud of, we’d like to talk to you!
- Willingness to work outdoors independently with minimum supervision
- Must be at least 21 years old and have 1 year of pest control experience
- Able to lift 50 pounds, with or without an accommodation
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Some Saturday hours
- Must be comfortable using pesticides and not avert to being in confined areas, such as crawl spaces and attics
- Will have to pass an Arkansas State Plant Board exam
- Acceptable driving record, no DUIs
- Background check required
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug test
- A $2,000 signing bonus if you have a minimum of 1 year experience running a pest control route
- Year-round employment
- Paid vacations and holidays
- 401(k) plan
- Sales and production bonuses
- Medical, life, dental, and vision insurance
- Awesome learning potential
- Career growth opportunities
- Family atmosphere and a team-oriented environment
Command Pest Control is a Drug-Free Workplace.
Command Pest Control is an equal opportunity employer and candidates are considered for positions without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression), religion, age, national origin, disability, citizenship status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected class under applicable federal, state, or local employment laws.
Command Pest Control does not guarantee that a position will be available at the time of submission. The submission of a form expressing interest in working at Command Pest Control does not obligate Command Pest Control in any way and does not guarantee employment. Any false statements or omissions of information on the form submitted from this site or any other employment-related form may lead to denial of employment or dismissal, if discovered after hire.
Candidates with disabilities who are in need of an accommodation to participate in the application process should contact the company at 1-800-GOT-BUGS.