Schedule your free estimate
Restaurant Pest Control
Pests are one of the worst problems a restaurant can have. Not only do pests put your customers and staff at risk, but your business’s reputation could also be in serious trouble. If your restaurant, eatery, or other food service establishment has a bug or rodent infestation, Command Pest Control can help! Since 1995, we have provided Arkansas restaurants with exceptional products and services to eliminate pests safely and ensure they don’t return. From seasonal treatments for common pests to targeted extermination, we have you covered.
Without comprehensive pest control services, restaurants are vulnerable to various types of pests. If they make their way into food service establishments, their presence can pose unique health and safety risks to those around them. Our professional exterminators have extensive training, and with our team’s expertise and specialized equipment, we can diagnose your pest issue and determine which pest control technique will work best for your eatery. We can develop custom-tailored solutions and implement strategic treatments so you can take back control of your establishment as soon as possible. We use a multitude of advanced pest control treatments and safety is always our priority!
Food service environments require special attention — that’s why our exterminators not only work to quickly eliminate pests, but we also help educate your staff on good maintenance and sanitation practices to avoid future infestations. Restaurant owners, managers, and workers throughout Arkansas count on our expertise to help keep their environments pest-free.
Our comprehensive pest control services include:
- Ant control for restaurants – Having ants in your restaurant can feel like a nightmare. Once ants find a food source, they lay down an invisible trail that other ants can sense and follow to keep coming back to get more food for their colony. Some species of ants can become aggressive and bite or sting humans, while others can spread diseases or cause a serious allergic reaction.
- Roach treatment for restaurants – Cockroaches can slip through doors, windows, and cracks in your establishment or be brought in on the clothing of your unsuspecting customers and staff. Cockroaches are known to transport pathogens that can cause serious illnesses and health complications for anyone exposed to them. They also harbor certain allergens within their feces, saliva, and body parts that can trigger allergic reactions.
- Rodent control for restaurants – Rodents can cause significant problems for restaurants. In search of food, water, and shelter, mice and rats may squeeze their way in through drainage pipes or holes and cracks in your building’s exterior. Once inside, they start to breed, which will result in a full infestation very fast. Mice and rats’ constant chewing can wreak havoc on a building’s structure, and they carry dangerous bacteria that can put your staff and guests at risk for allergies and infection.
- Mosquito control for restaurants – To ensure guests have a pleasant dining experience, you must also control pests around your restaurant’s outdoor seating areas. While mosquitoes may seem like just a pesky nuisance, they can expose your customers to diseases like the Zika virus, West Nile virus, and more.
- Flea control for restaurants – Fleas can be brought into your restaurant by customers and employees. Fleas are a serious problem because they can potentially infect people with the germs that cause flea-borne typhus, bubonic plague, tularemia, cat-scratch disease, and tapeworms, among other harmful diseases.
- Tick control for restaurants – Ticks are also likely to be brought into your eatery by customers or staff. Ticks feed on a variety of hosts and can carry and transmit a wide range of diseases that can make people and pets very ill, such as Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever and Lyme Disease, among others.
- Termite treatment for restaurants – Termites feed on wood foundations and can cause thousands of dollars worth of damage to your restaurant. The key to preventing termite damage is to detect an infestation as early as possible.
- Bed bug treatment for restaurants – Bed bugs can make their way into your restaurant on the personal belongings of customers or staff, such as coats, purses, and backpacks. Bed bugs are commonly detected first in employee locker areas, break areas, the dining room, or lounge areas. Bed bugs need to be dealt with right away, as they can cause itchy welts and rashes, skin irritation at the site of the bite, sweating, watery eyes, abdominal pain, and lethargy.
With our commercial pest control services in Little Rock and Springdale, AR, we can help you take back control of your building as soon as possible so you can get back to focusing on serving your guests. Our exterminators not only work to quickly eliminate pests, but we also help educate your staff on good practices of maintenance and sanitation to avoid future infestations.
Restaurant Exterminators in Arkansas
Let Command Pest Control help you get back to business as usual. With our advanced treatments, those unwanted pests will be gone in no time, and stay gone! For the best pest control services in Arkansas, contact us today!