While summer may be coming to a close, bug infestation season is not. Take a look at these tips to protect your home from pests this fall.
- Seal your home. Make sure there are no cracks, holes, or places where pests could enter the home.
- Remove standing water around your house.
- Ensure that food sources (dog food, trash, etc.) are tightly sealed or disposed of.
- Clean gutters and downspouts so that water will not sit and collect unwanted animals.
- Remove any debris around your yard that could attract pests.
- Outdoor lights attract pests so try to keep these lit only when necessary.